Post by omnimegami on Dec 23, 2018 22:30:56 GMT -5
hey you probably should copyright C stuff on each image you create just in case. on internet, who knows if people copy even casual art and turn a profit or something somehow. people do crazy things, so perhaps you might wanna protect your inventions and drawings and stuff so if the art is spread elsewhere people will know you made it with a signature or something.
Post by DarthVitrial on Mar 10, 2019 7:23:26 GMT -5
That is a good point. Like 85% of the time I remember to copyright it, but the other 15% not so much. If someone does steal it, at least that means they found it worth stealing. And I have the originals I can use as proof in a DMCA claim if it came down to it.