Post by IkarugaSenran on Jul 12, 2013 19:40:25 GMT -5
1st - Souji. Her narcissistic personality grabbed me immediately. Her Battle Gear is nice and weapon is very interesting. Her cards do a wonderful job expressing her character, and I can't seem to stop staring at her.
2nd - Ashiya. At first I only thought she was rather well-designed so I wasn't too motivated to really like her. Then as she gained more cards that also help reflect her haughty personality, I became just as attracted to her as I was to Souji. Her most recent card set (which Awakens to the above picture) was the deal breaker for me (and I feel the set does the best justice in showing her personality off). I have a thing for characters who have those very evil-ish expressions.
3rd - Tsubaki. Thanks to Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia, I've developed an attraction towards characters with black hair/red eyes. I also find Tsubaki one of the more unique characters in terms of design. Her weapon is very interesting and I'd love to actually see it in action.
4th - Kochou. "Ojou-sama" girls are a BIG obsession of mine and Kochou is just....I can't even describe how in love I am with her. I picture her doing the "Dohohoho!" laugh and just HNNNNG every time. Her Battle Gear and weapon seal the deal also.
5th - Ageha. Surprisingly, when New Wave was still revealing characters and Ageha was shown, I had her as my top girl before Souji de-throned her. I still find her the most gorgeous girl in the cast and even better in her Battle Gear.
1. Kochou Ojou-sama type is always on my top list. Spiral drill hair, check. Expecting her laugh to be "Ohohoho".
2. Tsubame Twin-tails hair. Tsundere and Rebellious personality that is the result of going through puberty. Also has an insecurity about her height. CUTE~
3. Meimei Chinese + Qi Pao. I will resist from playing "buns" jokes. XD
4. Yoshimitsu I find her speech style which is a combination of English + "degozaru" really adorable. Cheerleader costume is a factor too degozaru. And oh, she got legs.
BONUS ROUND! DAT FANTASY (Sorceress) COSTUME!
5. Kanzaki Yankee tomboy, but is actually part of the student committee is quite an interesting backstory. Also... that bursting breast...
Notable runner-ups: Ageha - She got the mature aura going on. Hisui - Tokusatsu heroine. DONE! Tashibana - Quiet girl who is secretly an otaku (one of the card's image features her looking at a gunpla through glass window of a hobby store)